Rabu, 17 Februari 2010

My Lovely Doll

I has a very cute doll. I got that from my best friend in Senior High School. My best friend gave me that doll in my birthday two years ago. I really like that doll because it was from my best friend. Mmmm…. Let me tell about that!!


My doll has a long shape. It has blue and white colour. It is patterns-striped doll. It has about 40 centimetres length. It is very smooth doll. It has two little hands and two legs with blue colour. It also has two little ears with white colour. My doll looks very cute with a little smile. I like it very much……..^_^



7 komentar:

  1. I got that from my best friend in Senior High School.
    i prefer " i got that from my best friend when i was in senior high school"

    BalasHapus
  2. ikaaa :)
    S-V agreement, "I has a very cute doll." I think it should be "I have a very cute doll."

    "It has about 40 centimetres length". How if you change into " It is about 40 centimetres lenght."

    mm.. how about patterns-striped? hehe..

    well, it's nice post :)

    please give me comments ;)

    thx. see yaa

    BalasHapus
  3. Halo... Ika, the sentence, "...in Senior High School" have to change "... in senior high school" because it's without the name of the school. If you mention the name of school on it, you can write with Capital wods. hehehe...

    BalasHapus
  4. ika, you should put "a" if it's a singular noun..
    for example "it is a very smooth doll"..hho

    it's ok ,sist :)
    nice post..

    BalasHapus
  5. ika iku, ,kakiku kaku . . .^^

    is it a dolphin doll or a bear doll? ? ? or what? ? ?
    i'm curious :D


    nice post. . .

    BalasHapus
  6. Ika,,, please make sure that "I" always followed by "HAVE"
    pay attention in your first sentence.
    And would you tell me, what kind of doll is it??

    BalasHapus
  7. @sonia n linda: I don't know the kind of that doll....hehe, ok linda...I forgot that....hehe
    @all: ok...q...^^..I'll be careful in writing...

    BalasHapus