Rabu, 24 Februari 2010

Do you know the place that I mean??

Mmmm….. Actually, this place is a piece of a big place in our university. The big place has 3 floors and it contains many books inside that place, but the place that I mean in 3rd floor. This is a small room with many chairs and a few tables. This room has no book. It has a door and some windows. This room is very clean and cold. The air inside that room is also fresh.

I think, we can enjoy discussion in that place. We can make a little of noise in that room, but don’t make a lot of noise and don’t too loud if you laugh or joke with your friends. Maybe it can disturb people around that room. Some people often bring their laptop in that room. According to my observation, almost all of people that enter this room are not alone, but always together with his/her friends.

Mmmm….Anybody knows that place????? Let’s think about it…..^_^

14 komentar:

  1. Nice writing...

    Well, actually you can write more about the place. You can describe many things from that spot hehehehe

    Also, please check your grammar...^_^

    BalasHapus
  2. is it library?
    hohoho..
    i agree...write more hehehe...

    BalasHapus
  3. ok,Sir..I'll be more careful in grammar....tq Sir..^^

    BalasHapus
  4. library?? oh... i've never been there.. poor me ahahha

    BalasHapus
  5. the discussion room...isn't it?

    nice post..^^

    BalasHapus
  6. huuuuhhhh. . . .
    keduluan (in English ? ? ?) with Weppy and Phyta :(


    keep writing. .. . ^^v

    BalasHapus
  7. You describe the same place with me!!!

    RRRRRRRR~~~~

    I don't know ika. . .

    I think you do can add more information about it!
    Please check out my Blog so we can share information~~~

    Keep Writing!

    Thanks!

    See u soon~~

    BalasHapus
  8. hmmmmmm..... it is the part of library,,,,right???


    hoho....I like it too...


    keep writing

    BalasHapus
  9. library!! ahaa.... discussion room.....

    nice post^^

    BalasHapus
  10. wow.. 09 students like go to library huh??? hahahaha poor me i've never been there. hahaa

    BalasHapus
  11. "...people around that room" maybe .."the room"

    It is discussion room, isn't it?

    ^_^

    BalasHapus
  12. you describe it too short, but actually i can guess it HAHA

    BalasHapus
  13. @hayu,josephine:hhmm..that's part of library...hehe
    Ok..hayu...tq..., n maybe you can go there, Josephine...hehe
    @all: ok..ok..that's right...hehe..discussion room...n thx,maybe in the next post I'll make longer than it..

    BalasHapus