Selasa, 02 Maret 2010

Ahaaa........

Hi...friends......
This is my 4th post in paragraph writing class. I would like to tell you about my favorite lecturer in our university. Who is he/she? Anybody knows the lecturer that I mean? O.K. Let me describe the lecturer that I like.

Mmmm....She is a beautiful lecturer. She is of medium height and rather plump. She is a fair-skinned woman. She has medium straight black hair and oval face. She has thin eyebrows, slanted black eyes, chubby cheeks, and medium red lips. She wears trousers and lways well-dressed. She's very good looking.

Have you been guess her???? O.K....Now, I would like to tell about her personality....

Ahaa..... She is a warm and friendly lecturer. She is nice and pleasant. She always gives us nice smile and never angry with us...hehe. She also makes a warm class with some games, although that games just for to choose who lead the opening and closing prayer. She is a very kind and smart lecturer, but I think, she gave us a difficult Progress Test 1, hehe...

Finally.....I'll give you one more information......She teaches us in this semester.....^^

10 komentar:

  1. i know i know...ms pat right?? hahaahah...

    nice post..^^

    BalasHapus
  2. hahahaha miss pat :D

    nice posting ^^

    BalasHapus
  3. ow..ow..ow....miss pet...right??


    hehehe....


    nice post////

    BalasHapus
  4. Hi sista!!!

    "She is a warm and friendly lecturer"

    I think It should warmth = adjective. . .
    hahahaaa. .. .
    Do u remember our last speech assignment??

    hahahaa. . .

    Please comment me back andd. ..

    See u soon!!

    KEEP WRITING!

    BalasHapus
  5. ahaaa miss pat ? :)

    please check the word "always" there , eheheh...

    nice post :)

    BalasHapus
  6. yeah...you're right friends....xixixix

    BalasHapus
  7. everyone loves her very much i think..
    the progress test is also fun, i was very enjoyed to do it... :)

    Ms. Patrice!
    what a nice person..

    BalasHapus
  8. hahaha...yeah cipz....tq..
    ..hmmm, but the progress test 1, I'm not too satisfied with my mark..:(

    BalasHapus