Rabu, 14 April 2010

My Daily Activities on Monday

This is my daily activities on Monday. Usually, I get up at 5 o'clock. Then, I wash my face and take wudhu. After that, I do my morning pray, it is about 5-7 minutes. After praying, I help my mother to prepare our breakfast and to wake up my brothers. After that, I collect the dirty clothes and put them in washing machine. Then, I sweep the whole floors in my house. At 6.45 a.m., I deliver my brothers to school. After delivering my brothers to school, I wash the plates then go to my another house with my mother to give foods to the rabbits and the catfish. At 7.30 a.m., I take a bath, then I get breakfast. After that, I dry the clothes and get make up. At 8.25 a.m., I go to campus. I have classes at 9 a.m. to 10.50 a.m. and 11 a.m. to 1.45 p.m.. They are Intensive Reading 2 class and Structure 2 class. After finishing class, I go home.

Usually, I arrive at home about 2.30 p.m.. Then, I put my bag, my shoes, change my clothes, wash my hands and foots, take wudhu, and pray. After that, I get lunch and take a rest for a while. At 4 p.m., I take a bath, then pray Ashar. At 4.30 p.m., I go to campus again to practice theater from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.. Then, I go home and arrive at home about 9.40 p.m.. After that, I clean my body or sometimes take a bath and change my clothes. Then, I get dinner. After getting dinner, I do my homework while watching television. Before going to bed, I pray Isya. Usually, I go to bed at 11 p.m..

Yeah friends...this is my daily activities on Monday. My activities on Monday make me a little bit tired, but I like to do that. Please give me comment.....okay...^^

4 komentar:

  1. um,,,,,,,,,your activities are fine...
    I think you are so diligent. be careful with grammar : food is uncountable so it does not need s , and also be careful with an article : washing machine or a washing machine? hehehe

    BalasHapus
  2. heehehe...yeah denny...you're right...tq..

    BalasHapus
  3. Thanks...
    This article helped me.. :D

    BalasHapus
  4. Artinya apa kak ??
    Aku nggk mudeng

    BalasHapus